Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
U.S. Marshals arrest fugitive in Derry
CONCORD -- A man featured as a "Fugitive of the Week" by the U.S. Marshals Office was arrested Friday morning in Derry.
Reinaldo "Chooki" Ruiz Jr., 25, was arrested at a High Street residence by members of the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force out of Massachusetts. According to a news release, task force members were following up on leads in the Lowell, Mass. area when they received information that Ruiz was in Derry.
He was indicted in August by a Rockingham County Superior Court jury on charges of possession of a controlled drug (marijuana and cocaine) with intent to distribute.
The Rockingham County Sheriff's Office requested assistance of the U.S Marshals - New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force in locating and arresting Ruiz, a known gang member considered armed and dangerous.
Ruiz last had been in the Hampton and Seabrook areas, but also was known to have ties to Lowell.
He was the Sept. 1 "Fugitive of the Week."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth