In this weekend's Sunday News
Who is Maggie Hassan?
As the election campaign fades into the background, the governor-elect offers Sunday News readers a look at what makes her tick and talks about her upcoming role as New Hampshire's political leader.
High school football playoffs
With playoff games taking place in all six NHIAA divisions Saturday, we provide photos and the state's most comprehensive coverage.
Watching very closely
As the Lockheed-Martin F-35 Lightning II fighter jet begins to move from research and testing into full-scale production, the economic stakes for New Hampshire are incredibly high. Since 2002, the program has brought $1 billion in development contracts to BAE in Nashua and Merrimack for electronic warfare systems, with initial production just getting under way. We'll give you the details.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- George Will: The choices we have on Iran - 0
- Roger Simon: We should not be in Afghanistan next year - 3
- Charles Krauthammer: America in retreat, allies abandoned - 0
- Charles Lane: A Social Security fix that fixes nothing - 21
- Fergus Cullen: Baines and Bramante modernize education for the iTunes era - 2
- John Stossel: Want to give back? Start a business - 8
- Ted Gatsas and Bob Baines: STEAM Ahead will transform students' lives in Manchester - 6
- Jonah Goldberg: No, Obamacare is not remotely close to fixed - 2
- George Will: A case for containing Iran - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use