In this weekend's Sunday News
Who is Maggie Hassan?
As the election campaign fades into the background, the governor-elect offers Sunday News readers a look at what makes her tick and talks about her upcoming role as New Hampshire's political leader.
High school football playoffs
With playoff games taking place in all six NHIAA divisions Saturday, we provide photos and the state's most comprehensive coverage.
Watching very closely
As the Lockheed-Martin F-35 Lightning II fighter jet begins to move from research and testing into full-scale production, the economic stakes for New Hampshire are incredibly high. Since 2002, the program has brought $1 billion in development contracts to BAE in Nashua and Merrimack for electronic warfare systems, with initial production just getting under way. We'll give you the details.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof