In this weekend's Sunday News
Who is Maggie Hassan?
As the election campaign fades into the background, the governor-elect offers Sunday News readers a look at what makes her tick and talks about her upcoming role as New Hampshire's political leader.
High school football playoffs
With playoff games taking place in all six NHIAA divisions Saturday, we provide photos and the state's most comprehensive coverage.
Watching very closely
As the Lockheed-Martin F-35 Lightning II fighter jet begins to move from research and testing into full-scale production, the economic stakes for New Hampshire are incredibly high. Since 2002, the program has brought $1 billion in development contracts to BAE in Nashua and Merrimack for electronic warfare systems, with initial production just getting under way. We'll give you the details.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown’s prospects for a U.S. Senate win are poor - 0
- Deroy Murdock: A 'reset' with Russia that would get Putin's attention - 0
- Helen DePrima: How Obamacare worsened my health insurance - 14
- Jonah Goldberg: On Russia, Obama is stuck in the past - 3
- Ray Wieczorek: Joe Kenney is the man for the job - 1
- Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin? - 2
- Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness - 0
- George Will: The face of IRS behavior - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth