Hooksett, Candia American Legions to hold Vets' Day services
The Hooksett American Legion will hold a Veterans Day ceremony Sunday, November 11 at their town facilities.
The ceremony will begin at 11:00 am, with Post Officers participating. Afterwards there will be a brief luncheon.
The Hooksett American legion is located at 5 Riverside Street, between Robie's Country Deli & Store and Hooksett Fire Station
The Candia American Legion will hold a memorial service for Veterans day Sunday, November 11 at 11:00 am. The ceremony will take place at the town's Civil War Monument on High Street, across the street from the the Smyth Memorial Building, the town's old library, and near the Fitts Museum at 185 High Street.
For additional information, contact Candia American Legion adjutant Joe Silveira at 483-2220
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race