Hooksett, Candia American Legions to hold Vets' Day services
The Hooksett American Legion will hold a Veterans Day ceremony Sunday, November 11 at their town facilities.
The ceremony will begin at 11:00 am, with Post Officers participating. Afterwards there will be a brief luncheon.
The Hooksett American legion is located at 5 Riverside Street, between Robie's Country Deli & Store and Hooksett Fire Station
The Candia American Legion will hold a memorial service for Veterans day Sunday, November 11 at 11:00 am. The ceremony will take place at the town's Civil War Monument on High Street, across the street from the the Smyth Memorial Building, the town's old library, and near the Fitts Museum at 185 High Street.
For additional information, contact Candia American Legion adjutant Joe Silveira at 483-2220
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death