Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man charged after high-speed pursuit
NORTHFIELD - A Holderness man faced multiple charges Saturday after fleeing police in a stolen Buick LeSabre at speeds surpassing more than 100 mph, authorities said.
State police at 12:01 a.m. Saturday stopped the car for going 95 mph on Interstate 93 south. Police pursued the car, which at one point exceeded 100 mph, state police said.
The vehicle was pulled over on I-93 and its driver was taken into custody, police said.
Stevan Spead, 22, was charged with receiving stolen property, aggravated driving while intoxicated, reckless conduct, disobeying an officer, operating after suspension (subsequent) and possession of a controlled drug, according to authorities.
Police said Spead was allegedly driving a car stolen from Rumney on Friday evening and he was wanted by the Grafton County Sheriff's Office for a bench warrant from the Plymouth District Court and had a suspended driver license, police said. Spead was held at the Merrimack County House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 1
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 1
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 50
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 6
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 1
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424