Home » News » Public Safety
Epping man dies in Raymond crash
RAYMOND — An Epping motorcyclist died Saturday from injuries sustained in a crash with a sports utility vehicle that turned in front of him, police said.
David Lizotte, 53, of Epping, suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he later died.
Lizotte was operating a 2004 Harley Davidson motorcycle south on Route 107 around 1 p.m. when a 2002 Jeep Liberty heading north made a left toward Brown Road and didn't see the motorcylist, police said.
The Jeep driver was identified as Robert Stephens, 50, of Brentwood. He wasn't injured.
Speed and alcohol don't appear to be factors, police said.
If anyone witnessed the accident or has any information, they can call the Raymond Police Department at 895-4747.
READER COMMENTS: 67
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time