Home » News » Public Safety
Epping man dies in Raymond crash
RAYMOND — An Epping motorcyclist died Saturday from injuries sustained in a crash with a sports utility vehicle that turned in front of him, police said.
David Lizotte, 53, of Epping, suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he later died.
Lizotte was operating a 2004 Harley Davidson motorcycle south on Route 107 around 1 p.m. when a 2002 Jeep Liberty heading north made a left toward Brown Road and didn't see the motorcylist, police said.
The Jeep driver was identified as Robert Stephens, 50, of Brentwood. He wasn't injured.
Speed and alcohol don't appear to be factors, police said.
If anyone witnessed the accident or has any information, they can call the Raymond Police Department at 895-4747.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
- Three firefighters recovering after injuries in fast-moving Claremont house fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council