Home » News » Public Safety
Epping man dies in Raymond crash
RAYMOND — An Epping motorcyclist died Saturday from injuries sustained in a crash with a sports utility vehicle that turned in front of him, police said.
David Lizotte, 53, of Epping, suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he later died.
Lizotte was operating a 2004 Harley Davidson motorcycle south on Route 107 around 1 p.m. when a 2002 Jeep Liberty heading north made a left toward Brown Road and didn't see the motorcylist, police said.
The Jeep driver was identified as Robert Stephens, 50, of Brentwood. He wasn't injured.
Speed and alcohol don't appear to be factors, police said.
If anyone witnessed the accident or has any information, they can call the Raymond Police Department at 895-4747.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man critical after being hit by box truck - 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0