Home » News » Public Safety
Epping man dies in Raymond crash
RAYMOND — An Epping motorcyclist died Saturday from injuries sustained in a crash with a sports utility vehicle that turned in front of him, police said.
David Lizotte, 53, of Epping, suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he later died.
Lizotte was operating a 2004 Harley Davidson motorcycle south on Route 107 around 1 p.m. when a 2002 Jeep Liberty heading north made a left toward Brown Road and didn't see the motorcylist, police said.
The Jeep driver was identified as Robert Stephens, 50, of Brentwood. He wasn't injured.
Speed and alcohol don't appear to be factors, police said.
If anyone witnessed the accident or has any information, they can call the Raymond Police Department at 895-4747.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 3
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 3
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 5
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Derry marks a soldier's death