Home » News » Public Safety
Epping man dies in Raymond crash
RAYMOND — An Epping motorcyclist died Saturday from injuries sustained in a crash with a sports utility vehicle that turned in front of him, police said.
David Lizotte, 53, of Epping, suffered serious injuries and was taken to the Elliot Hospital, where he later died.
Lizotte was operating a 2004 Harley Davidson motorcycle south on Route 107 around 1 p.m. when a 2002 Jeep Liberty heading north made a left toward Brown Road and didn't see the motorcylist, police said.
The Jeep driver was identified as Robert Stephens, 50, of Brentwood. He wasn't injured.
Speed and alcohol don't appear to be factors, police said.
If anyone witnessed the accident or has any information, they can call the Raymond Police Department at 895-4747.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief