Lynette Morrison-Norton, 58, a Jackson, N.H., grandmother raised in South Yarmouth, never imagined being a Mount Washington Auto Road stage driver. In her sixth year, she gives guided tours up the 7.6-mile sinuous road to the Northeastís highest point by van and, when the road is closed to cars for the season, by specially-designed snowcoach through any whirlwinds of weather.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment