Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Wakefield woman charged with felony shoplifting in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield woman was charged with felony theft Friday night for allegedly taking merchandise from Kohl's.
Jessica Lavoie, 26, of 71 Shore Road, East Wakefield, was charged with shoplifting at the 160 Washington St. department store after suspicious employees detained her for allegedly taking undisclosedmerchandise without paying.
Police recovered the property from Lavoie's person and she was taken into custody.
Lavoie was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bond and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court at 8 a.m. on Dec. 10.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424