Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Wakefield woman charged with felony shoplifting in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield woman was charged with felony theft Friday night for allegedly taking merchandise from Kohl's.
Jessica Lavoie, 26, of 71 Shore Road, East Wakefield, was charged with shoplifting at the 160 Washington St. department store after suspicious employees detained her for allegedly taking undisclosedmerchandise without paying.
Police recovered the property from Lavoie's person and she was taken into custody.
Lavoie was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bond and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court at 8 a.m. on Dec. 10.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'