Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Wakefield woman charged with felony shoplifting in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield woman was charged with felony theft Friday night for allegedly taking merchandise from Kohl's.
Jessica Lavoie, 26, of 71 Shore Road, East Wakefield, was charged with shoplifting at the 160 Washington St. department store after suspicious employees detained her for allegedly taking undisclosedmerchandise without paying.
Police recovered the property from Lavoie's person and she was taken into custody.
Lavoie was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bond and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court at 8 a.m. on Dec. 10.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424