Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Wakefield woman charged with felony shoplifting in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield woman was charged with felony theft Friday night for allegedly taking merchandise from Kohl's.
Jessica Lavoie, 26, of 71 Shore Road, East Wakefield, was charged with shoplifting at the 160 Washington St. department store after suspicious employees detained her for allegedly taking undisclosedmerchandise without paying.
Police recovered the property from Lavoie's person and she was taken into custody.
Lavoie was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bond and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court at 8 a.m. on Dec. 10.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief