Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Wakefield woman charged with felony shoplifting in Rochester
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield woman was charged with felony theft Friday night for allegedly taking merchandise from Kohl's.
Jessica Lavoie, 26, of 71 Shore Road, East Wakefield, was charged with shoplifting at the 160 Washington St. department store after suspicious employees detained her for allegedly taking undisclosedmerchandise without paying.
Police recovered the property from Lavoie's person and she was taken into custody.
Lavoie was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bond and is scheduled to appear in Rochester District Court at 8 a.m. on Dec. 10.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424