Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized following Rochester accident
ROCHESTER - Three people were sent to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries following an accident along Route 11 near Cardinal Plaza Monday morning.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 11:12 a.m. after a black 1999 Dodge Stratus, driven by Robert Hughes, 50, of Salisbury, Mass., struck a blue 1991 Lincoln Town Car, driven by Jean Garzillo, 75, of Rochester, which had stopped due to construction equipment.
Paramedics transported Hughes, Garzillo and passenger in the Town Car to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact police at 330-7128.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 1
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition