Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized following Rochester accident
ROCHESTER - Three people were sent to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries following an accident along Route 11 near Cardinal Plaza Monday morning.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 11:12 a.m. after a black 1999 Dodge Stratus, driven by Robert Hughes, 50, of Salisbury, Mass., struck a blue 1991 Lincoln Town Car, driven by Jean Garzillo, 75, of Rochester, which had stopped due to construction equipment.
Paramedics transported Hughes, Garzillo and passenger in the Town Car to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact police at 330-7128.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Five hikers rescued in separate incidents Saturday - 0
- Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee - 3
- Police search for driver in Hollis hit-and-run - 1
- Canoe, powerboat collide on Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Brothers escape being hit by circling boat - 1
- Cornish truck driver charged in fatal Merrimack crash - 2
- Truck flips on I-93 at Exit 4 on-ramp in Londonderry - 0
- Salem family ldisplaced by house fire - 0
- Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health - 17
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jailed man faces new charge for allegedly contacting witness - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 3
- Nashua man arrested in Brookline stabbing - 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 2
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 4
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
LNG plant put 'on hold'
E-cigarettes find a market in NH