Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized following Rochester accident
ROCHESTER - Three people were sent to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries following an accident along Route 11 near Cardinal Plaza Monday morning.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 11:12 a.m. after a black 1999 Dodge Stratus, driven by Robert Hughes, 50, of Salisbury, Mass., struck a blue 1991 Lincoln Town Car, driven by Jean Garzillo, 75, of Rochester, which had stopped due to construction equipment.
Paramedics transported Hughes, Garzillo and passenger in the Town Car to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact police at 330-7128.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
License revocations for DWI announced
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents