Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized following Rochester accident
ROCHESTER - Three people were sent to the hospital for non-life-threatening injuries following an accident along Route 11 near Cardinal Plaza Monday morning.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 11:12 a.m. after a black 1999 Dodge Stratus, driven by Robert Hughes, 50, of Salisbury, Mass., struck a blue 1991 Lincoln Town Car, driven by Jean Garzillo, 75, of Rochester, which had stopped due to construction equipment.
Paramedics transported Hughes, Garzillo and passenger in the Town Car to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact police at 330-7128.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 2
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'