LACONIA — Some say it's better to be lucky than to be good. Mark Lagueux has the benefit of both attributes, though, and he needed them both to be selected to represent New Hampshire and the United States at the 2013 Special Olympics World Winter Games, to be held January 29 through February 5 in the mountainous South Korean city of Pyeongchang.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment