May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Hampton man faces heroin charges
HAMPTON - A local man has been charged with a felony count of drug possession after police allegedly found 30 grams of heroin while executing a search warrant on Nov. 8.
Gary Cushing of Ocean Boulevard was arraigned in Hampton District Court on Nov. 9 on a charge of possession of controlled drugs with intent to distribute and was being held on bail.
A probable cause hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 19.
Police said that on the morning of Nov. 8, the Drug Enforcement Agency and Hampton police were executing a search warrant at 415 High Street, Unit 1, when it is alleged that Cushing attempted to discard of the drugs outside the home.
Investigators and agents were able to recover the heroin on the property and in a neighboring yard, according to information provided by the Hampton Police Department.
- - - - - - - -
Gretyl Macalaster may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
- Not-guilty plea expected in death at Danville chief's home - 24
- Police say woman was assaulted for hours - 5
- Inmate will let judge decide fraud ID case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
- Three Fisher Cat hurlers combine to pitch shutout - 0
- Lakes Region, Great Bay CC hold commencement ceremonies - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424