Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hampton man faces heroin charges
HAMPTON - A local man has been charged with a felony count of drug possession after police allegedly found 30 grams of heroin while executing a search warrant on Nov. 8.
Gary Cushing of Ocean Boulevard was arraigned in Hampton District Court on Nov. 9 on a charge of possession of controlled drugs with intent to distribute and was being held on bail.
A probable cause hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 19.
Police said that on the morning of Nov. 8, the Drug Enforcement Agency and Hampton police were executing a search warrant at 415 High Street, Unit 1, when it is alleged that Cushing attempted to discard of the drugs outside the home.
Investigators and agents were able to recover the heroin on the property and in a neighboring yard, according to information provided by the Hampton Police Department.
- - - - - - - -
Gretyl Macalaster may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth