Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hampton man faces heroin charges
HAMPTON - A local man has been charged with a felony count of drug possession after police allegedly found 30 grams of heroin while executing a search warrant on Nov. 8.
Gary Cushing of Ocean Boulevard was arraigned in Hampton District Court on Nov. 9 on a charge of possession of controlled drugs with intent to distribute and was being held on bail.
A probable cause hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 19.
Police said that on the morning of Nov. 8, the Drug Enforcement Agency and Hampton police were executing a search warrant at 415 High Street, Unit 1, when it is alleged that Cushing attempted to discard of the drugs outside the home.
Investigators and agents were able to recover the heroin on the property and in a neighboring yard, according to information provided by the Hampton Police Department.
- - - - - - - -
Gretyl Macalaster may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 3
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 4
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 3
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax