Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hampton man faces heroin charges
HAMPTON - A local man has been charged with a felony count of drug possession after police allegedly found 30 grams of heroin while executing a search warrant on Nov. 8.
Gary Cushing of Ocean Boulevard was arraigned in Hampton District Court on Nov. 9 on a charge of possession of controlled drugs with intent to distribute and was being held on bail.
A probable cause hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 19.
Police said that on the morning of Nov. 8, the Drug Enforcement Agency and Hampton police were executing a search warrant at 415 High Street, Unit 1, when it is alleged that Cushing attempted to discard of the drugs outside the home.
Investigators and agents were able to recover the heroin on the property and in a neighboring yard, according to information provided by the Hampton Police Department.
- - - - - - - -
Gretyl Macalaster may be reached at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483