Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Hampton man faces heroin charges
HAMPTON - A local man has been charged with a felony count of drug possession after police allegedly found 30 grams of heroin while executing a search warrant on Nov. 8.
Gary Cushing of Ocean Boulevard was arraigned in Hampton District Court on Nov. 9 on a charge of possession of controlled drugs with intent to distribute and was being held on bail.
A probable cause hearing has been scheduled for Nov. 19.
Police said that on the morning of Nov. 8, the Drug Enforcement Agency and Hampton police were executing a search warrant at 415 High Street, Unit 1, when it is alleged that Cushing attempted to discard of the drugs outside the home.
Investigators and agents were able to recover the heroin on the property and in a neighboring yard, according to information provided by the Hampton Police Department.
- - - - - - - -
Gretyl Macalaster may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Candia teen faces more counts in connection with burglary - 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- Ex-Fortune 500 executive now facing assault charge in addition to murder counts - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 1
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man's story about stab wound questioned by Laconia police - 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs find a home away from home - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917