Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua police say two men exposed themselves to undercover officer
NASHUA -- Two men have been arrested in separate incidents for allegedly exposing themselves to an undercover police officer at Greeley Park and the adjacent Hills Ferry Road boat ramp.
Steven Calawa, 61, of 168 Charles Bancroft Highway, Litchfield, and Roland Neff, 80, of 57 Coventry Court, Merrimack, have both been charged with separate counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, according to police.
Authorities said that on Oct. 18, the Nashua Police Department's Problem Oriented Policing Unit conducted an undercover operation in the area of Greeley Park and the boat ramp to target and eliminate lewd and indecent behavior, which has been a problem in both park facilities recently.
The two men have been released on $1,500 cash or surety bail pending an upcoming arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424