Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua police say two men exposed themselves to undercover officer
NASHUA -- Two men have been arrested in separate incidents for allegedly exposing themselves to an undercover police officer at Greeley Park and the adjacent Hills Ferry Road boat ramp.
Steven Calawa, 61, of 168 Charles Bancroft Highway, Litchfield, and Roland Neff, 80, of 57 Coventry Court, Merrimack, have both been charged with separate counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, according to police.
Authorities said that on Oct. 18, the Nashua Police Department's Problem Oriented Policing Unit conducted an undercover operation in the area of Greeley Park and the boat ramp to target and eliminate lewd and indecent behavior, which has been a problem in both park facilities recently.
The two men have been released on $1,500 cash or surety bail pending an upcoming arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Beltran, Yankees make it official
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424