Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Nashua police say two men exposed themselves to undercover officer
NASHUA -- Two men have been arrested in separate incidents for allegedly exposing themselves to an undercover police officer at Greeley Park and the adjacent Hills Ferry Road boat ramp.
Steven Calawa, 61, of 168 Charles Bancroft Highway, Litchfield, and Roland Neff, 80, of 57 Coventry Court, Merrimack, have both been charged with separate counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, according to police.
Authorities said that on Oct. 18, the Nashua Police Department's Problem Oriented Policing Unit conducted an undercover operation in the area of Greeley Park and the boat ramp to target and eliminate lewd and indecent behavior, which has been a problem in both park facilities recently.
The two men have been released on $1,500 cash or surety bail pending an upcoming arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal