May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Nashua police say two men exposed themselves to undercover officer
NASHUA -- Two men have been arrested in separate incidents for allegedly exposing themselves to an undercover police officer at Greeley Park and the adjacent Hills Ferry Road boat ramp.
Steven Calawa, 61, of 168 Charles Bancroft Highway, Litchfield, and Roland Neff, 80, of 57 Coventry Court, Merrimack, have both been charged with separate counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, according to police.
Authorities said that on Oct. 18, the Nashua Police Department's Problem Oriented Policing Unit conducted an undercover operation in the area of Greeley Park and the boat ramp to target and eliminate lewd and indecent behavior, which has been a problem in both park facilities recently.
The two men have been released on $1,500 cash or surety bail pending an upcoming arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 2
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424