Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Nashua police say two men exposed themselves to undercover officer
NASHUA -- Two men have been arrested in separate incidents for allegedly exposing themselves to an undercover police officer at Greeley Park and the adjacent Hills Ferry Road boat ramp.
Steven Calawa, 61, of 168 Charles Bancroft Highway, Litchfield, and Roland Neff, 80, of 57 Coventry Court, Merrimack, have both been charged with separate counts of indecent exposure and lewdness, according to police.
Authorities said that on Oct. 18, the Nashua Police Department's Problem Oriented Policing Unit conducted an undercover operation in the area of Greeley Park and the boat ramp to target and eliminate lewd and indecent behavior, which has been a problem in both park facilities recently.
The two men have been released on $1,500 cash or surety bail pending an upcoming arraignment at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917