Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Three accused of dealing drugs in Exeter
EXETER - Three people were arrested in the past month after lengthy investigations into heroin and other drug dealing in the town.
Arrested were Ryan Oliver, 21, of 2 Strouts Trailer Park, Chelsea Holloway, 19, of 51 Abbey Road, Brentwood, and Justin Bouchard, age not listed, of 93 Main St., Apt. 6.
Oliver was arrested Oct. 10 on one count each of sale of heroin and possessing heroin. He was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail with a pending court date.
Holloway was arrested Oct. 9 on two counts of sale of a controlled/narcotic drug, Suboxone. She is currently being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester on an unrelated offense.
Bouchard was arrested Saturday on two counts of selling heroin. He is being detained on $25,000 cash bail with a Nov. 27 arraignment date in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 18
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917