Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Three accused of dealing drugs in Exeter
EXETER - Three people were arrested in the past month after lengthy investigations into heroin and other drug dealing in the town.
Arrested were Ryan Oliver, 21, of 2 Strouts Trailer Park, Chelsea Holloway, 19, of 51 Abbey Road, Brentwood, and Justin Bouchard, age not listed, of 93 Main St., Apt. 6.
Oliver was arrested Oct. 10 on one count each of sale of heroin and possessing heroin. He was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail with a pending court date.
Holloway was arrested Oct. 9 on two counts of sale of a controlled/narcotic drug, Suboxone. She is currently being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester on an unrelated offense.
Bouchard was arrested Saturday on two counts of selling heroin. He is being detained on $25,000 cash bail with a Nov. 27 arraignment date in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 1
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief