Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Three accused of dealing drugs in Exeter
EXETER - Three people were arrested in the past month after lengthy investigations into heroin and other drug dealing in the town.
Arrested were Ryan Oliver, 21, of 2 Strouts Trailer Park, Chelsea Holloway, 19, of 51 Abbey Road, Brentwood, and Justin Bouchard, age not listed, of 93 Main St., Apt. 6.
Oliver was arrested Oct. 10 on one count each of sale of heroin and possessing heroin. He was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail with a pending court date.
Holloway was arrested Oct. 9 on two counts of sale of a controlled/narcotic drug, Suboxone. She is currently being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester on an unrelated offense.
Bouchard was arrested Saturday on two counts of selling heroin. He is being detained on $25,000 cash bail with a Nov. 27 arraignment date in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 6
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424