Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Three accused of dealing drugs in Exeter
EXETER - Three people were arrested in the past month after lengthy investigations into heroin and other drug dealing in the town.
Arrested were Ryan Oliver, 21, of 2 Strouts Trailer Park, Chelsea Holloway, 19, of 51 Abbey Road, Brentwood, and Justin Bouchard, age not listed, of 93 Main St., Apt. 6.
Oliver was arrested Oct. 10 on one count each of sale of heroin and possessing heroin. He was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail with a pending court date.
Holloway was arrested Oct. 9 on two counts of sale of a controlled/narcotic drug, Suboxone. She is currently being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester on an unrelated offense.
Bouchard was arrested Saturday on two counts of selling heroin. He is being detained on $25,000 cash bail with a Nov. 27 arraignment date in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 1
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917