Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Three accused of dealing drugs in Exeter
EXETER - Three people were arrested in the past month after lengthy investigations into heroin and other drug dealing in the town.
Arrested were Ryan Oliver, 21, of 2 Strouts Trailer Park, Chelsea Holloway, 19, of 51 Abbey Road, Brentwood, and Justin Bouchard, age not listed, of 93 Main St., Apt. 6.
Oliver was arrested Oct. 10 on one count each of sale of heroin and possessing heroin. He was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail with a pending court date.
Holloway was arrested Oct. 9 on two counts of sale of a controlled/narcotic drug, Suboxone. She is currently being detained in the Valley Street jail in Manchester on an unrelated offense.
Bouchard was arrested Saturday on two counts of selling heroin. He is being detained on $25,000 cash bail with a Nov. 27 arraignment date in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 3
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 9
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 11
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917