Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nashua police arrest man in knife robbery
NASHUA - A local man is under arrest, accused of kicking and punching a teen while robbing him at knifepoint.
Charles G. Daye, 20, no fixed address in Nashua, was arrested Monday morning on a warrant charging him with robbery, a class A felony. Police did not release the name of the 17-year-old boy who was taken to a local hospital to be treated for injuries police describe as not life-threatening.
Police learned of the robbery about 7 p.m. Sunday although it happened earlier that afternoon.
Daye is accused of pulling a knife on the teen, who he knows, in the rear of a Chestnut Street residence. Police said Daye hit the teen in the face, pulled out a knife and told him to empty his pockets. When the teen refused, police said Daye repeatedly punched and kicked him in the head, chest and stomach. What's next: Daye is being held at the Valley Street jail in Manchester on $25,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424