Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua police arrest man in knife robbery
NASHUA - A local man is under arrest, accused of kicking and punching a teen while robbing him at knifepoint.
Charles G. Daye, 20, no fixed address in Nashua, was arrested Monday morning on a warrant charging him with robbery, a class A felony. Police did not release the name of the 17-year-old boy who was taken to a local hospital to be treated for injuries police describe as not life-threatening.
Police learned of the robbery about 7 p.m. Sunday although it happened earlier that afternoon.
Daye is accused of pulling a knife on the teen, who he knows, in the rear of a Chestnut Street residence. Police said Daye hit the teen in the face, pulled out a knife and told him to empty his pockets. When the teen refused, police said Daye repeatedly punched and kicked him in the head, chest and stomach. What's next: Daye is being held at the Valley Street jail in Manchester on $25,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth