May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua police arrest man in knife robbery
NASHUA - A local man is under arrest, accused of kicking and punching a teen while robbing him at knifepoint.
Charles G. Daye, 20, no fixed address in Nashua, was arrested Monday morning on a warrant charging him with robbery, a class A felony. Police did not release the name of the 17-year-old boy who was taken to a local hospital to be treated for injuries police describe as not life-threatening.
Police learned of the robbery about 7 p.m. Sunday although it happened earlier that afternoon.
Daye is accused of pulling a knife on the teen, who he knows, in the rear of a Chestnut Street residence. Police said Daye hit the teen in the face, pulled out a knife and told him to empty his pockets. When the teen refused, police said Daye repeatedly punched and kicked him in the head, chest and stomach. What's next: Daye is being held at the Valley Street jail in Manchester on $25,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424