Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Nashua police arrest man in knife robbery
NASHUA - A local man is under arrest, accused of kicking and punching a teen while robbing him at knifepoint.
Charles G. Daye, 20, no fixed address in Nashua, was arrested Monday morning on a warrant charging him with robbery, a class A felony. Police did not release the name of the 17-year-old boy who was taken to a local hospital to be treated for injuries police describe as not life-threatening.
Police learned of the robbery about 7 p.m. Sunday although it happened earlier that afternoon.
Daye is accused of pulling a knife on the teen, who he knows, in the rear of a Chestnut Street residence. Police said Daye hit the teen in the face, pulled out a knife and told him to empty his pockets. When the teen refused, police said Daye repeatedly punched and kicked him in the head, chest and stomach. What's next: Daye is being held at the Valley Street jail in Manchester on $25,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal