Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Weapons, drugs seized in New Ipswich
A New Ipswich man is being held on $100,000 cash bail after a drug investigation that resulted in police recovering methamphetamine and guns, including a .45 caliber handgun with a silencer.
Nicholas Perry, 27, of 108 Mason Rad, Apt.7, was arrested Monday and charged with one count of conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute a narcotic drug.
According to a news release, members of the state police Narcotics and Investigations Unit and the Special Investigations Unit of the Manchester Police Department, conducted a month-long investigation into methamphetamine dealing.
As a result, investigators obtained a warrant to search Perry's apartment where they said they found four ounces of methamphetamine; a .40 caliber Smith & Wesson handgun; a .45 caliber H&K handgun with a silencer; ammunition; scales; packaging materials, and a money counter.
What's next:Perry will be arraigned Tuesday morning in 8th Circuit Court, Jaffrey District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424