Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Weapons, drugs seized in New Ipswich
A New Ipswich man is being held on $100,000 cash bail after a drug investigation that resulted in police recovering methamphetamine and guns, including a .45 caliber handgun with a silencer.
Nicholas Perry, 27, of 108 Mason Rad, Apt.7, was arrested Monday and charged with one count of conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute a narcotic drug.
According to a news release, members of the state police Narcotics and Investigations Unit and the Special Investigations Unit of the Manchester Police Department, conducted a month-long investigation into methamphetamine dealing.
As a result, investigators obtained a warrant to search Perry's apartment where they said they found four ounces of methamphetamine; a .40 caliber Smith & Wesson handgun; a .45 caliber H&K handgun with a silencer; ammunition; scales; packaging materials, and a money counter.
What's next:Perry will be arraigned Tuesday morning in 8th Circuit Court, Jaffrey District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth