Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Weapons, drugs seized in New Ipswich
A New Ipswich man is being held on $100,000 cash bail after a drug investigation that resulted in police recovering methamphetamine and guns, including a .45 caliber handgun with a silencer.
Nicholas Perry, 27, of 108 Mason Rad, Apt.7, was arrested Monday and charged with one count of conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute a narcotic drug.
According to a news release, members of the state police Narcotics and Investigations Unit and the Special Investigations Unit of the Manchester Police Department, conducted a month-long investigation into methamphetamine dealing.
As a result, investigators obtained a warrant to search Perry's apartment where they said they found four ounces of methamphetamine; a .40 caliber Smith & Wesson handgun; a .45 caliber H&K handgun with a silencer; ammunition; scales; packaging materials, and a money counter.
What's next:Perry will be arraigned Tuesday morning in 8th Circuit Court, Jaffrey District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424