Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Weapons, drugs seized in New Ipswich
A New Ipswich man is being held on $100,000 cash bail after a drug investigation that resulted in police recovering methamphetamine and guns, including a .45 caliber handgun with a silencer.
Nicholas Perry, 27, of 108 Mason Rad, Apt.7, was arrested Monday and charged with one count of conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute a narcotic drug.
According to a news release, members of the state police Narcotics and Investigations Unit and the Special Investigations Unit of the Manchester Police Department, conducted a month-long investigation into methamphetamine dealing.
As a result, investigators obtained a warrant to search Perry's apartment where they said they found four ounces of methamphetamine; a .40 caliber Smith & Wesson handgun; a .45 caliber H&K handgun with a silencer; ammunition; scales; packaging materials, and a money counter.
What's next:Perry will be arraigned Tuesday morning in 8th Circuit Court, Jaffrey District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917