Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Weapons, drugs seized in New Ipswich
A New Ipswich man is being held on $100,000 cash bail after a drug investigation that resulted in police recovering methamphetamine and guns, including a .45 caliber handgun with a silencer.
Nicholas Perry, 27, of 108 Mason Rad, Apt.7, was arrested Monday and charged with one count of conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute a narcotic drug.
According to a news release, members of the state police Narcotics and Investigations Unit and the Special Investigations Unit of the Manchester Police Department, conducted a month-long investigation into methamphetamine dealing.
As a result, investigators obtained a warrant to search Perry's apartment where they said they found four ounces of methamphetamine; a .40 caliber Smith & Wesson handgun; a .45 caliber H&K handgun with a silencer; ammunition; scales; packaging materials, and a money counter.
What's next:Perry will be arraigned Tuesday morning in 8th Circuit Court, Jaffrey District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 1
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 2
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 4
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424