May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester restaurant manager robbed of night deposit
MANCHESTER - Two men robbed a woman of a restaurant's night deposit and, when a witness chased after them, one pulled out a knife and told him to back off, police said.
The incident happened about 9:30 pm. Tuesday at the Mall of New Hampshire. The night manager at Arby's told police two men came up behind her as she walked toward her parked vehicle. One pulled her purse from her shoulder and fled with it.
The woman chased after him but could not catch him.
As he ran, the robber took out the cash deposit and then tossed the purse.
A 21-year-old bicyclist witnessed the robbery and began following the men, who ran from the mall to South Willow Street. As the bicyclist got closer, one of the men turned and brandished a knife, warning the witness not to follow them.
The witness backed off but tried to keep the men in sight, losing them in the area of Goodwill and John Devine Drive.
The robbers are described as white men in their 20s, of average height and build. Both had short dark hair and wore dark, hooded sweatshirts and pants. One of them also wore a green ski mask.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 1
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 34
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424