Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester man charged with drug dealing
MANCHESTER - A local man is being held without bail, accused of dealing oxycodone in the city.
Terrill Rentmeester, 36, of 14 W. Oakwood Ave., was arrested Tuesday on five counts of sale of a narcotic drug.
According to a New Hampshire State Police news release, its Narcotics and Investigations Unit and Manchester police Special Investigations Unit arrested Rentmeester after a three-month investigation.
What's next: Rentmeester is to be arraigned Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917