Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Manchester man charged with drug dealing
MANCHESTER - A local man is being held without bail, accused of dealing oxycodone in the city.
Terrill Rentmeester, 36, of 14 W. Oakwood Ave., was arrested Tuesday on five counts of sale of a narcotic drug.
According to a New Hampshire State Police news release, its Narcotics and Investigations Unit and Manchester police Special Investigations Unit arrested Rentmeester after a three-month investigation.
What's next: Rentmeester is to be arraigned Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 3
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 0
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
- 9th-inning error sends Red Sox to third straight loss - 0
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917