Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Blue plastic bull taken from Hillsboro farm stand
Hillsboro Police say this four- to five-foot tall blue plastic bull weighing about 200 pounds was taken from Winter Hills Farm, an ice cream stand and produce market on Route 9 over the weekend. (Courtesy)
HILLSBORO - Hillsboro Police are looking for a four- to five-foot tall blue plastic bull weighing about 200 pounds.
The replica animal was taken from Winter Hills Farm, an ice cream stand and produce market on Route 9 over the weekend, police said in a statement released to the media last night, along with a photo of the statue.
According to their website, the Hillsboro Police can be reached at 464-5512 or visit their website at www.hillsboropd.com/contact/.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 4
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 0
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917