Home » News » Public Safety
Man hurt in Kingston garage fire
KINGSTON — One man suffered minor injuries in a fire that destroyed a garage Wednesday evening, Fire Chief Bill Seaman said.
Seaman said the man, whose name was not available, was working on a car in the garage next to an apartment building at 19 Page Road about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday when insulation in the car caught fire.
Flames quickly spread throughout the garage and the man suffered a burn on his arm when he tried to extinguish the fire, he said.
Seaman said the garage and all its contents were "a total loss," but that the nearby apartment building was not damaged.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs