Home » News » Public Safety
Man hurt in Kingston garage fire
KINGSTON — One man suffered minor injuries in a fire that destroyed a garage Wednesday evening, Fire Chief Bill Seaman said.
Seaman said the man, whose name was not available, was working on a car in the garage next to an apartment building at 19 Page Road about 4:30 p.m. Wednesday when insulation in the car caught fire.
Flames quickly spread throughout the garage and the man suffered a burn on his arm when he tried to extinguish the fire, he said.
Seaman said the garage and all its contents were "a total loss," but that the nearby apartment building was not damaged.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 86
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time