BRISTOL For more than three decades, New Hampshire Fish & Game has been attempting to re-introduce Atlantic salmon to riverways in the Lakes Region. Without seeing the returns biologists were hoping for, the program is being considered for discontinuation withing the next few years. In the mean time, anglers on the Pemigewasset River, especially south of the Ayers Island Dam in Bristol, have a year-round opportunity to fish for mature salmon.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment