Goffstown parking ban begins
GOFFSTOWN - The winter parking ban started Thursday and will run through April 15, Goffstown police said.
Police said they plan to strictly enforce the overnight parking ban but will issue warnings the first week if weather conditions are favorable.
During snow plowing operations, a vehicle that constitutes a hazard may be removed upon request by the town Highway Department.
Police will make all reasonable attempts to locate the owner but will have the car towed if the owner cannot be found.
Goffstown » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Our Gourmet: A touch of mystery, flavors of the Orient at Soho in Hudson - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death