Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Good Samaritan attacked in Milford
MILFORD - A woman offering to help the occupants of what appeared to be a disabled vehicle was attacked by one of the occupants, and police are now on the lookout for her assailant.
According to police, the woman was traveling on Federal Hill Road just south of Foster Road Thursday around 10 a.m. when she saw a car pulled over on the side of the road with its flashers on and a man and a woman inside. The victim stopped to ask if she could help, and while she was out of her car, she was attacked by the man while the female occupant stayed in the car.
The victim was able to fight off the attacker and flee, although she received minor injuries in the process, said police. She described the person who attacked her as a white male, 20 to 30 years old, approximately 5-foot-10, with a medium build, black hair, black sweatshirt, blue jeans, a navy blue Red Sox ball cap with a red "B."
The female occupant was described as a white female, 20 to 30 years old, petite build, and long, blonde hair (possibly bleached) with a small braid on one side of her head.
Police said the vehicle the pair was driving was a newer-model Black Honda Civic with Massachusetts plates, possibly with the letters Y and G in the plate number. Milford Police are continuing to investigate and anyone having any information regarding the incident is asked to contact Milford Police at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483