Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Good Samaritan attacked in Milford
MILFORD - A woman offering to help the occupants of what appeared to be a disabled vehicle was attacked by one of the occupants, and police are now on the lookout for her assailant.
According to police, the woman was traveling on Federal Hill Road just south of Foster Road Thursday around 10 a.m. when she saw a car pulled over on the side of the road with its flashers on and a man and a woman inside. The victim stopped to ask if she could help, and while she was out of her car, she was attacked by the man while the female occupant stayed in the car.
The victim was able to fight off the attacker and flee, although she received minor injuries in the process, said police. She described the person who attacked her as a white male, 20 to 30 years old, approximately 5-foot-10, with a medium build, black hair, black sweatshirt, blue jeans, a navy blue Red Sox ball cap with a red "B."
The female occupant was described as a white female, 20 to 30 years old, petite build, and long, blonde hair (possibly bleached) with a small braid on one side of her head.
Police said the vehicle the pair was driving was a newer-model Black Honda Civic with Massachusetts plates, possibly with the letters Y and G in the plate number. Milford Police are continuing to investigate and anyone having any information regarding the incident is asked to contact Milford Police at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact