Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Good Samaritan attacked in Milford
MILFORD - A woman offering to help the occupants of what appeared to be a disabled vehicle was attacked by one of the occupants, and police are now on the lookout for her assailant.
According to police, the woman was traveling on Federal Hill Road just south of Foster Road Thursday around 10 a.m. when she saw a car pulled over on the side of the road with its flashers on and a man and a woman inside. The victim stopped to ask if she could help, and while she was out of her car, she was attacked by the man while the female occupant stayed in the car.
The victim was able to fight off the attacker and flee, although she received minor injuries in the process, said police. She described the person who attacked her as a white male, 20 to 30 years old, approximately 5-foot-10, with a medium build, black hair, black sweatshirt, blue jeans, a navy blue Red Sox ball cap with a red "B."
The female occupant was described as a white female, 20 to 30 years old, petite build, and long, blonde hair (possibly bleached) with a small braid on one side of her head.
Police said the vehicle the pair was driving was a newer-model Black Honda Civic with Massachusetts plates, possibly with the letters Y and G in the plate number. Milford Police are continuing to investigate and anyone having any information regarding the incident is asked to contact Milford Police at 249-0630.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 1
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917