May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester bank robber sentenced to 41 months
CONCORD - A Queen City man was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison for his part in robbing TD Bank in Manchester.
Jordan Dearborn, 22, pleaded guilty Wednesday in U.S. District Court to conspiracy to commit bank robbery and aiding and abetting a bank robbery.
TD Bank, 70 Bay St., was robbed Dec. 17, 2011, by Raymond Rios, who gave the teller a note written by Dearborn, according to federal prosecutors. The note stated, "Empty your cash register into the bag and you (won't) get shot. I HAVE A GUN. Cooperate and no one will get hurt."
Rios handed the teller a plastic bag as she read the note. She took a sum of money out of her drawer, put it in the bag and handed it to Rios, who left the bank and got into a getaway car driven by Dearborn.
Rios was sentenced to 55 months in prison for his part in the robbery.The case was investigated by Manchester police and the FBI and prosecuted by assistant U.S. Attorney Bob Kinsella.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424