Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester bank robber sentenced to 41 months
CONCORD - A Queen City man was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison for his part in robbing TD Bank in Manchester.
Jordan Dearborn, 22, pleaded guilty Wednesday in U.S. District Court to conspiracy to commit bank robbery and aiding and abetting a bank robbery.
TD Bank, 70 Bay St., was robbed Dec. 17, 2011, by Raymond Rios, who gave the teller a note written by Dearborn, according to federal prosecutors. The note stated, "Empty your cash register into the bag and you (won't) get shot. I HAVE A GUN. Cooperate and no one will get hurt."
Rios handed the teller a plastic bag as she read the note. She took a sum of money out of her drawer, put it in the bag and handed it to Rios, who left the bank and got into a getaway car driven by Dearborn.
Rios was sentenced to 55 months in prison for his part in the robbery.The case was investigated by Manchester police and the FBI and prosecuted by assistant U.S. Attorney Bob Kinsella.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Campbell tops Fall Mountain for second D-III championship - 0
- At FIRST, it's all about learning and helping each other - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief