Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester bank robber sentenced to 41 months
CONCORD - A Queen City man was sentenced to 41 months in federal prison for his part in robbing TD Bank in Manchester.
Jordan Dearborn, 22, pleaded guilty Wednesday in U.S. District Court to conspiracy to commit bank robbery and aiding and abetting a bank robbery.
TD Bank, 70 Bay St., was robbed Dec. 17, 2011, by Raymond Rios, who gave the teller a note written by Dearborn, according to federal prosecutors. The note stated, "Empty your cash register into the bag and you (won't) get shot. I HAVE A GUN. Cooperate and no one will get hurt."
Rios handed the teller a plastic bag as she read the note. She took a sum of money out of her drawer, put it in the bag and handed it to Rios, who left the bank and got into a getaway car driven by Dearborn.
Rios was sentenced to 55 months in prison for his part in the robbery.The case was investigated by Manchester police and the FBI and prosecuted by assistant U.S. Attorney Bob Kinsella.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424