Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Motion to keep out witness testimony in Webster trial denied
Attorneys for the man charged with shooting Manchester Police Officer Dan Doherty after a West Side chase last March sought to keep out testimony from witnesses, arguing their identifications were contaminated by seeing Webster's photo in the media.
At a motions hearing Thursday in Hillsborough County Superior Court North, defense attorney Carolie Smith also pointed out minor differences in clothing descriptions.
But the testimony of Doherty, who said he saw Webster's face as he was shot from a distance of two or three feet appeared to be indisputable.
Judge Gillian Abramson denied the defense motion.
The hearing will continue this afternoon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?