June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Motion to keep out witness testimony in Webster trial denied
Wounded officer says he has a '100 percent' ID on shooter
Attorneys for the man charged with shooting Manchester Police Officer Dan Doherty after a West Side chase last March sought to keep out testimony from witnesses, arguing their identifications were contaminated by seeing Webster's photo in the media.
At a motions hearing Thursday in Hillsborough County Superior Court North, defense attorney Carolie Smith also pointed out minor differences in clothing descriptions.
But the testimony of Doherty, who said he saw Webster's face as he was shot from a distance of two or three feet appeared to be indisputable.
Judge Gillian Abramson denied the defense motion.
The hearing will continue this afternoon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 1
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 26
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424