Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Nashua man arrested in gun threat
NASHUA - A local man is charged with threatening to shoot a man in an incident late Wednesday afternoon on Copp Street.
Bruce Burgos, 23, of 12 Pleasant St., is being held on $7,500 cash/surety bail on charges of criminal threatening, a class B felony, and simple assault, domestic violence related, a class A misdemeanor.
The incident happened about 5:50 p.m. Police said Burgos pointed a handgun at a man and also assaulted a woman in the same incident. The gun was not fired and the woman was not seriously injured, according to a news release.
What's next: Burgos is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 3
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 5
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 2
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917