Home » News » Public Safety
Two injured in Salem crash
SALEM - Two motorists were injured Thursday afternoon after a serious crash on North Broadway in Salem.
Salem Fire Department crews responded to the two-vehicle crash shortly before 3 p.m. Initial reports indicate one vehicle was broadsided by another, injuring both drivers as they traveled in the area of 362 N. Broadway, near the Hess Gas station.
One patient was transported to Holy Family Hospital in Methuen, Mass., while another was taken to a Boston area hospital via Medflight helicopter, officials said.
The accident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 5
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 2
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072